Are you a beginner or want to get more order and earn more, then, I have a working trick for creating a multiple Fiverr account. But you need to do it smartly, I have some tricks but, before jumping onto how to create multiple accounts? we should have some important information. Here are some of the questions that must be in your mind.
Is Fiverr Allow creating multiple accounts?
As per Fiverr, this is not allowed to create multiple accounts on the same device (PC/DESKTOP/PHONE) but, it doesn’t mean that we can’t create multiple accounts. We can create multiple Fiverr accounts using different devices (laptop/PC/Phone). Also, you need to use these accounts on different Laptops/PC/Phones.
Can I use Multiple Accounts on the same connection?
Yes, you can use multiple accounts on the same internet connection but must use different devices. Even you can use your mobile internet connection as a hotspot.
Is this helpful for creating multiple accounts?
Surely, multiple accounts mean multiple gigs, multiple gigs mean a lot of buyer requests. You can increase your selling by creating multiple accounts and sending as many buyer requests as possible.
What should I do, if I’m receiving a lot of orders from both profiles?
If I’m a beginner and thought about this then surely I would laugh after thinking this “Lot of orders” but this is true if you love freelancing and know how to do your job and satisfy a client. I checked on social media and people are selling their profiles because they have multiple profiles and they can manage due to a lot of orders so even you can sell your profile too.
Disadvantages that you should keep in your mind before creating multiple accounts on Fiverr
- You can lose your account if you are spotted using a different account on one PC/Laptop/ Mobile Hence, Blocked.
- Extra pressure or a load of extra work on your shoulders.
- Your daily routine can be disturb because you are getting more orders from multiple accounts.
- Managing multiple accounts is difficult.
- Fiverr can delete your account if you are using one cell number on a different account. So, be safe and use multiple phone numbers on different accounts
- Your entire schedule can be disturbed.
- Online most of the time for gig ranking
- Handle smartly your multiple accounts, or, you will fail.
What to Avoid
- Use different phone number for each account
- Use different devices for each account
- Use a different withdrawal payment method for each account.